AUSTRALIAN MADE produced and powder coated
Simple and neat design, the Ezi-Ali Slat 75mm aluminium blade slots into the patented pushloc slotted frame.
The 75mm blade provides a 2.4m span without the need for a support rail. This provides a clean and aesthetically pleasing screen.
SCREENS, GATES, FENCING
- Super strength powder coated aluminium
- Won’t warp, crack or splinter
- Low maintenance
- Non weld assembly for easy installation
- 7 year warranty (covers coating and colour integrity)
- Fully adjustable to suit your custom size
- To adjust height and width, simply cut to size
STEP 1: SELECT YOUR COLOUR
Ezi-Ali slat aluminium screening is available in 4 Eurowood timber finish colours and 4 standard powder coat solid finishes: Black, Slate Grey, Silver and Primrose.
Ezi-Ali slat aluminium screening is also available in a number of other powder coat finishes through special order. Ask our design centre staff for more details.
STEP 2: SELECT YOUR BLADE SPACING
There are 2 spacing options for your Ezi-Ali slat screen:
- 9mm spacing provides extra privicy when required
- 20mm spacing allows for better air flow and ventilation
Once you have selected your slat spacing, refer to the Design guide to conform how many 75mm Ezi-Ali slat blades you will require for your screen height.
STEP 3: BASIC INSTALLATION
Assembly begins by inserting the blades (B) one at the time into the slotted frame (Al ). Using a soft head mallet, tap the blades until they are fully engaged in the slotted frame.
Then engage the blades with the second slatted frame (A2). Use the soft head mallet again, but this time tap the slotted frame (A2) until the blades are fully engaged.
Once your screen is complete, use either a U-channel or 25mm angle to attach your screen to posts, pillars or any other structure.